- 1 How do I make my village richer Warband?
- 2 How do I get more villages in Warband?
- 3 Do looted village recover?
- 4 How do I increase my village in Bannerlord?
- 5 How do I increase my tax in Bannerlord?
- 6 What is the most profitable workshop in Bannerlord?
- 7 How do you give a fief to a lord in Bannerlord?
- 8 How do you take over a village in Bannerlord?
- 9 Can you buy a fief in Bannerlord?
- 10 What happens if you raid a village in Bannerlord?
- 11 How do you become a vassal in Warband?
- 12 How do I join a faction in Warband?
- 13 How can I increase my fief loyalty?
- 14 How do I get my first settlement in Bannerlord?
- 15 How do I stop the food shortage in Bannerlord?
How do I make my village richer Warband?
- A group of farmers from the village returns from its destination.
- The player completes an economic quest for the village.
- The player purchases items or cattle from the village.
- The player builds a mill in the village.
How do I get more villages in Warband?
You can raise village prosperity by stopping it from being raided, killing bandits if they invade, building improvements, and completing quests from its Village Elder.
Do looted village recover?
Looted villages tend to start functioning again in between 10-20 in-game days. This can be loosely monitored by the visual representation of the village on the map. If the village is smoking, it has been recently raided. If it has been looted, but not smoking, it is close to being rebuilt.
How do I increase my village in Bannerlord?
Here are a few things you can do to stabilise a settlement in the beginning:
- Put some gold into the reserves to boost building speeds.
- Upgrade the Granary to level three.
- Choose the Irrigation option as the Daily Default option.
How do I increase my tax in Bannerlord?
Anyway, the Trade skill is increased via operating caravans (XP gains don’t seem to work at the moment), successfully bartering with nobles (telling them that you have a proposal that might be beneficial and succeeding with the trade), and the buy low/sell high routine explained above (which can be a little tricky as
What is the most profitable workshop in Bannerlord?
Most Profitable Workshops
- Wood Workshop.
How do you give a fief to a lord in Bannerlord?
You need to talk to a member of one of your vassal clans (not a mercenary clan and not your own clan!). It doesn’t matter if they’re the leader of the clan or a junior member. If you meet the requirements, you will have a new dialog option: “I am granting a new fief to your clan.”
How do you take over a village in Bannerlord?
Go to the village on the map, then select “Take a hostile action”. This will allow you to raid the village and will mean you are now officially at war with the faction that owns the village, and the nearby castle you had your eye on.
Can you buy a fief in Bannerlord?
To get a fief in Mount & Blade 2 Bannerlord, you first have to become a vassal of a more powerful lord. To do that, you first have to reach Clan Tier Level 2. Then, choose the kingdom that you want to pledge allegiance to and find their leader.
What happens if you raid a village in Bannerlord?
You can raid both neutral and enemy villages to steal their resources. Once a village has been fully raided, it will take some time for it to recover and become fully operational. You can also recruit villagers for your armies by force, coercing them into becoming part of your forces.
How do you become a vassal in Warband?
The player can become a vassal by swearing an oath to a king or by marrying into the family of one of his vassals. When swearing an oath to a king, the king will bestow upon the vassal a fief, which will be the current poorest village in the faction’s territory.
How do I join a faction in Warband?
In order to join a faction you will need to build up at least 150 Renown; raising your relations with the king will allow you to join with a lower amount of Renown(5 less renown needed for joining per relation point).
How can I increase my fief loyalty?
The same applies to the town’s Governor and, one way to mitigate the loss of Town Loyalty in Bannerlord is to assign each town a Governor that belongs to its culture. Upgrading your Fairgrounds project is another way of increasing Town Loyalty, as is choosing the Festival and Games daily default.
How do I get my first settlement in Bannerlord?
The direct method of getting a settlement in Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord involves, as you can probably tell, using brute force to siege it and defeat its defenders. In order to do so, you’ll first need to be at war with another faction. Getting someone to hate you enough is terribly simple, though.
How do I stop the food shortage in Bannerlord?
To get more food for your castle, and settlements in general, there are three steps that you should follow. First off, you want to put in some money into reserves; that’s just a good move overall. Second, you want your Granary to be at Level 3, or heading to Level 3 as soon as possible.