- 1 How do you take over a castle in Mount and Blade Warband?
- 2 How long does it take for a village to recover Warband?
- 3 How do you get a village in Bannerlord?
- 4 How do I make my village rich in Warband?
- 5 Can you build a castle in Warband?
- 6 Can you buy castles in Warband?
- 7 How long does it take for a village to heal?
- 8 How many villages are there in Warband?
- 9 What happens if you raid a village in Bannerlord?
- 10 How do you get rich in Bannerlord?
- 11 How can I increase my fief loyalty?
- 12 How do I start a settlement in Bannerlord?
- 13 How do I increase my tax in Bannerlord?
- 14 How do I increase my village in Bannerlord?
- 15 How do I get more fiefs?
How do you take over a castle in Mount and Blade Warband?
Castles are fortifications found all over Calradia, and each one is linked to a nearby village. In order to take control of a castle away from an opposing faction, you must besiege it. Note that you must have a negative relation and at least 10 troops before being given the option.
How long does it take for a village to recover Warband?
Looted villages tend to start functioning again in between 10-20 in-game days. This can be loosely monitored by the visual representation of the village on the map. If the village is smoking, it has been recently raided. If it has been looted, but not smoking, it is close to being rebuilt.
How do you get a village in Bannerlord?
The indirect method of getting a settlement in Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord involves being someone’s vassal. If your liege isn’t a complete idiot, they’ll eventually conquer towns or castles and, if you’re pulling your weight, you’ll receive some of them as your own.
How do I make my village rich in Warband?
The following events will raise the prosperity of a village:
- A group of farmers from the village returns from its destination.
- The player completes an economic quest for the village.
- The player purchases items or cattle from the village.
- The player builds a mill in the village.
Can you build a castle in Warband?
To start you will need to create a Construction Site. You do this from your camp action menu. The player is able to build 6 castles in total.
Can you buy castles in Warband?
Castles are found all over Calradia, and each one has a nearby village. In order to take control of a castle, you must besiege it With an enemy castleyou have the option to besiege it and claim it for your own There are other ways for a faction to capture a castle in Warband other than just besieging it.
How long does it take for a village to heal?
The curing process takes 3–5 minutes, during which time the zombie villager behaves like a normal zombie. The zombie villager gains Strength while converting. The potency of the effect isn’t affected by difficulty.
How many villages are there in Warband?
The original Mount&Blade had 18 towns in Calradia. Mount&Blade: Warband added one more faction, the Sarranid Sultanate, along with its four new towns, increasing the total to 22.
What happens if you raid a village in Bannerlord?
You can raid both neutral and enemy villages to steal their resources. Once a village has been fully raided, it will take some time for it to recover and become fully operational. You can also recruit villagers for your armies by force, coercing them into becoming part of your forces.
How do you get rich in Bannerlord?
Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord: Money – how to earn it? Mount and Blade 2 guide, tips
- Hunting for bandits.
- Selling slaves.
- Looting villages.
- Completing missions.
- Arena fights and participating in tournaments.
- Buying a Workshop.
- Creating a caravan.
How can I increase my fief loyalty?
The same applies to the town’s Governor and, one way to mitigate the loss of Town Loyalty in Bannerlord is to assign each town a Governor that belongs to its culture. Upgrading your Fairgrounds project is another way of increasing Town Loyalty, as is choosing the Festival and Games daily default.
How do I start a settlement in Bannerlord?
The best way to own a settlement in Bannerlord is to besiege a castle. Besiege a Castle
- Choose a castle of an enemy faction.
- Click on the castle.
- Select “Besiege the Castle” in the castle menu.
- Build Siege Camp near the castle.
- Select “Continue the Siege” in the castle menu.
- Choose “Lead an Assault” option.
How do I increase my tax in Bannerlord?
Anyway, the Trade skill is increased via operating caravans (XP gains don’t seem to work at the moment), successfully bartering with nobles (telling them that you have a proposal that might be beneficial and succeeding with the trade), and the buy low/sell high routine explained above (which can be a little tricky as
How do I increase my village in Bannerlord?
Here are a few things you can do to stabilise a settlement in the beginning:
- Put some gold into the reserves to boost building speeds.
- Upgrade the Granary to level three.
- Choose the Irrigation option as the Daily Default option.
How do I get more fiefs?
Personal fiefs can be obtained by capturing a town or castle while not a vassal of any lord. This can be difficult as defenders of towns and castles are generally hundreds strong and if you are not a member of a faction, you will not have any allies to help you.