- 1 How do you get more acorns in ice age adventures?
- 2 Does Scrat ever get the acorn?
- 3 How many levels are in Ice Age Village?
- 4 How do you save the game on ice age adventures?
- 5 How do you unlock the dino world in Ice Age Village?
- 6 How do you get acorns in Ice Age game?
- 7 How did Scrat died?
- 8 What animal is Scrat?
- 9 Is Scrat immortal?
- 10 How do you find Scrat in Ice Age Village?
- 11 What is Dino World on Ice Age Village?
- 12 How do you add friends on Ice Age Village?
How do you get more acorns in ice age adventures?
Here are some helpful hints to get golden acorns for free:
- Complete collections to earn them.
- Pay attention to daily rewards.
- Connect with your friends in G+ and Facebook and get 10 acorns.
- Many times, you will find an acorn or two inside a golden or a black clamshell.
Does Scrat ever get the acorn?
At the end of the film, Scrat died and went to Scrat heaven where he was rewarded with joyous amounts of acorns – including the God acorn. He even went back to the first Ice Age film and met himself…
How many levels are in Ice Age Village?
The next set of achievements are unlocked when you reach level 5, 10,15, 20, 30, 40 and 50. The maximum level your village can reach is level 65.
How do you save the game on ice age adventures?
Animals can be found and saved on the islands. You have to go there by boat and find the animal there. Once you find it, you need to click the icon with a golden paw and successfully complete the mini-game (“Refrigerator” or “Sid Rescue” ) to save the animal.
How do you unlock the dino world in Ice Age Village?
You can first make Buck break through and open Dino World at level 25 but it costs acorns – 70 to start; every level you advance, the price in acorns drops (by a certain amount of acorns each level), so that it is free when you reach level 35. You can enter Dino World by pressing the icon above the Dino World hole.
How do you get acorns in Ice Age game?
How to Get Acorns
- Watch short promotional videos in the Movie Theater in return for a free.
- Clean up snow piles in your village – they randomly contain.
- Complete Collections.
- Play Kung Fu Scrat and Sid’s Egg Rescue.
- Catch Scrat in a friend’s village – you’ll occasionally be rewarded with an instead of.
How did Scrat died?
Despite dying from drowning, Scrat’s action along with his nut had caused the water to wash away from the valley, saving all of the animals to live on the surface.
What animal is Scrat?
Scrat, the fictional saber-toothed squirrel from the Ice Age films, may not be so fictional after all. Researchers have discovered the fossil remains of a 94-million-year-old squirrel-like critter with a long, narrow snout and a pair of curved saber-fangs that it would have likely used to pierce its insect prey.
Is Scrat immortal?
Scrat is an immortal acorn-obsessed saber-toothed squirrel god that lived during the Ice Age.
How do you find Scrat in Ice Age Village?
Catch Scrat Scrat comes by every 4 minutes in your village. If you didn’t catch him successfully the 1st time, he will come back after 2 minutes. Leaving in between Scrat’s visiting times will freeze the timer. Quitting the game 1 minute after catching Scrat will make him appear 3 minutes after starting the game again.
What is Dino World on Ice Age Village?
What is Dino World? Dino World is located under your Ice Age Village and is home to Buck! This warm and lush Jungle area is a great home for all the Dinosaurs, and is visited frequently by your favorite Ice Age characters, as well as Buck, a new addition who will help you with quests.
How do you add friends on Ice Age Village?
Tap one of the names (preferably you will see one already playing Ice Age Village) and tap the + icon to add that person as a friend. You can continue going to the person’s friends list and adding more and more people, one at a time.