- 1 What are good village names?
- 2 What are some cool town names?
- 3 What is the shortest village name in the world?
- 4 What is the weirdest town name?
- 5 What is the most inappropriate town name?
- 6 What is the funniest city name in the world?
- 7 What is a unique last name?
- 8 How do you pick a character name?
- 9 What is the world’s shortest name?
- 10 What’s the weirdest name?
- 11 What is the longest name?
What are good village names?
Village Names for Stories
- Warlock’s Village.
- Old Ghouls’ Town.
- Happy Smiles Village.
- Grotlik Hill.
- Frendril Village.
- Humm Village.
- Pycea Village.
- Central Grove Village.
What are some cool town names?
35 Hilarious Town Names Across the U.S.
- 35 Hilarious Town Names Across the U.S.
- Accident, Maryland.
- Bacon Level, Alabama.
- Bat Cave, North Carolina.
- Bitter End, Tennessee.
- Booger Hole, West Virginia.
- Boring, Oregon.
- Bugtussle, Kentucky.
What is the shortest village name in the world?
The Shortest Geographical Place Names
- U, a place in Panama.
- U, a settlement on Pohnpei in the Caroline Islands, Federated States of Micronesia.
- Ú, a place in Madagascar.
- Y, a settlement in Alaska, United States.
- Y, a commune in the department of Somme, France.
- Y, a river on the north of Russia.
What is the weirdest town name?
The 22 Weirdest Town Names Ever Put on the Map
- Embarrass, Minnesota. 15/22.
- Duckwater, Nevada. 16/22.
- Accident, Maryland. 17/22.
- Humptulips, Washington. 18/22.
- Nameless, Tennessee. 19/22.
- Hot Coffee, Mississippi. 20/22.
- Deadhorse, Alaska. 21/22.
- Zzyzx, California. 22/22.
What is the most inappropriate town name?
Quirky City Names – Adult Theme
- Buttzville, New Jersey. Buttzville, New Jersey.
- Dick Johnson, Indiana. Dick Johnson, Indiana.
- Intercourse, Pennsylvania (population 1,300) Intercourse, Pennsylvania.
- Pleasure Point, California (population 6,004)
- Climax, Georgia.
- Plentywood, Montana.
- Licking, Indiana.
- Blue Ball, Pennsylvania.
What is the funniest city name in the world?
Learn more about the most amusing city names around the world
- #1 – 1770, Queensland, Australia. Our only funny village without letters!
- #2 – Apocalypse Peaks, Antarctica. #3 – Bacon, Indiana, USA.
- #4 – Bat Cave, North Carolina, USA. Is there a secret entrance?
- #5 – Batman, Turkey.
- #6 – Bear, Delaware, USA.
What is a unique last name?
Unique Last Names
How do you pick a character name?
12 tips on how to name your characters
- Keep the time period of your story and your character’s age in mind.
- Make sure your characters’ names fit their ethnic background.
- Pick a name that fits the character’s personality.
- If you want, pay attention to a name’s meaning.
- Avoid giving several characters similar names.
What is the world’s shortest name?
Do you know what place with the shortest name in the world? It’s actually a ten-way tie! There are ten places in the world with names consisting of one single letter. Among them are Å in Norway, Ö in Sweden and Y in both Alaska and France.
What’s the weirdest name?
Some really weird baby names
- Moon Unit. This was the suitably weird choice of the avant-garde late rock star Frank Zappa for his oldest daughter.
- Brfxxccxxmnpcccclllmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb11116. It’s pronounced ‘Albin’ apparently.
- Kingmessiah. This was named the worst boy’s name of 2019 by one parenting site.
What is the longest name?
The longest personal name is 747 characters long, and belongs to Hubert Blaine Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff Sr. (b. 4 August 1914, Germany) who passed away on 24 October 1997, in Philidelphia, Pennsylvania USA, as verified on 1 January 2021.