- 1 How do I get smurfberries fast?
- 2 How do you get free coins on Smurfs Village?
- 3 How do you get resources in Smurf Village?
- 4 How do you unlock the island in Smurfs Village?
- 5 What is a Smurf Berry bit?
- 6 What does EO mean in Smurf Village?
- 7 How do I get more wood in Smurfs Village?
- 8 How do you dig on the mountain in Smurfs Village?
- 9 How do you unlock planet Swoof?
- 10 What happened to Smurf Island at Carowinds?
How do I get smurfberries fast?
The following is a list of the different ways smurfberries can be earned:
- Real money purchase by in-game microtransactions.
- Can be collected from the Smurfberry Bush (Costs real money)
- Gifts from Marco Smurf or Jokey Smurf.
- Random treasure from digging on the Mountain.
- Random treasure from digging on the Swoof Planet.
How do you get free coins on Smurfs Village?
Coins can be earned by the following means, amongst others:
- Harvesting crops (see Crops for full details)
- Sending out Rafts (see Rafts for full details)
- Playing Miner Smurf’s Mining Game or Miner Smurf’s Cart Game.
- Playing Marina’s Underwater Game.
- Digging on theMountain Top.
How do you get resources in Smurf Village?
Tap Scaredy Smurf once a day when it is dark in the village, to collect xp. Tap Handy’s Hut or Architect’s Hut once you find Handy’s blueprints to customize your huts using wood, stone, and dye. Collect these resources from Timber, Miner, and Marco. There could be other ways to earn resources too!
How do you unlock the island in Smurfs Village?
The Island is a special, island expansion on both versions of Smurfs’ Village. It can only be unlocked at Level 19, and after the player completes all of Papa Smurf’s quest in that level. To get to the Island, the player must first do several quests given to them by Papa Smurf.
What is a Smurf Berry bit?
A smurfberry is a round red berry that grows on a bush. It is generally considered the primary source of nutrition for the Smurfs, along with sarsaparilla leaves.
What does EO mean in Smurf Village?
Garden Shop is an Exclusive Offer item which unlocks two new garden crops, the cauliflowers and the chili peppers.
How do I get more wood in Smurfs Village?
Timber Smurfs hut is unlocked at level 7 and costs 300 gold in the main village. Timber Smurf gives XP and wood every 24 hours, the amount of XP and wood can be increesed by placing logs next to it.
How do you dig on the mountain in Smurfs Village?
In the special area of the build menu on the mountain, you can buy for 200 gold a normal shovel to dig for items on the mountain, or use 2 smurfberries for a gold shovel. A normal shovel takes 30 minutes to complete, while a gold one takes 5 seconds.
How do you unlock planet Swoof?
The swoof planet is an alternate area to the village accessed by building the rocket ship at level 22, three area expansions are accessed by building bridges, another few are accessed by using the magic bird and stardust.
What happened to Smurf Island at Carowinds?
Carowinds In 1984, Carowinds added Smurf Island, which was a children’s play area located on the 1.3-acre (5,300 m2) island surrounded by the Carolina Sternwheeler. Smurf Island was eventually closed, and later demolished to make space for the BORG Assimilator, a Star Trek themed flying roller coaster.