- 1 How do I get through the tree Gnome Maze?
- 2 How do I teleport to tree gnome village from Grand Exchange?
- 3 Where is Tree Gnome Village maze?
- 4 How do I teleport to the Grand Tree?
- 5 How do I use the gnome agility course?
- 6 How do I get to Port Khazard?
- 7 Where can I get Glarial’s Pebble back?
- 8 How do you beat Khazard Warlord?
- 9 Where is the Khazard Warlord?
- 10 Where is Glough?
- 11 How do you get seed pods Osrs?
How do I get through the tree Gnome Maze?
- Spirit Tree teleport directly to the centre of the maze.
- Necklace of Passage to the Outpost and running south through Ardougne.
- Ardougne Teleport (tablet), run south.
- Minigame teleport to fishing trawler and run west.
- Dueling ring teleport to castle wars, head north and then east.
How do I teleport to tree gnome village from Grand Exchange?
If a player is not nearby a spirit tree (North East corner of the Grand Exchange, Battlefield of Khazard, Tree Gnome Village, or South Feldip Hills) one may use a charge on a Ring of duelling to teleport to South Feldip Hills, then use the spirit tree near there to teleport to Tree Gnome Village, then use the spirit
Where is Tree Gnome Village maze?
The Gnome Maze is part of the Tree Gnome Village located north of Yanille. The maze must be solved in order to start the Tree Gnome Village quest. After the first completion, Elkoy will be available as an escort through the maze both to and from the village.
How do I teleport to the Grand Tree?
Players can travel to the Grand Tree via the gnome glider on the third floor, or they can use seed pods from the Gnome Restaurant minigame to transport instantly to the Grand Tree. Just south of the tree itself is a Spirit Tree, and a landing spot for the Balloon Transport System.
How do I use the gnome agility course?
Launch a grand seed pod or royal seed pod to get to the Grand Tree and run south. Simply walk into the Tree Gnome Stronghold. Now click the front door again and the door opens.
- Use a necklace of passage to teleport to the Outpost and run slightly north-east.
- Teleport to Ardougne and run north-west from there.
How do I get to Port Khazard?
Ways to get there
- Teleporting with the Lodestone Network to Yanille and walk east through Yanille then walk north-east to the port, or using the Teleport to House spell if you have your house in Yanille, and walk north-east from there.
- Lunar spell Khazard Teleport.
- Fairy ring DJP to Tower of Life and walk south.
Where can I get Glarial’s Pebble back?
It is given to the player by Golrie as a reward for freeing him from the dungeon under the Tree Gnome Village. If you lose this pebble all you have to do is go back to Golrie to obtain another.
How do you beat Khazard Warlord?
It is advised to have adamant armour or better when fighting him. The location of the Khazard Warlord. Low level players should strongly consider bringing food and prayer potions if they plan to use melee, and even then may not be able to kill him.
Where is the Khazard Warlord?
Location. He can be found near West Ardougne, outside the gates north-west of the gnome battlefield.
Where is Glough?
In The Grand Tree quest, he can be found just south-east of the starting point of the Grand Tree; look for a ladder to the east of the ramp (between start of the quest and the agility course) that leads to Glough; take this ladder up to find Glough on the second floor.
How do you get seed pods Osrs?
Royal seed pod is rewarded to the player by King Narnode Shareen after completing Monkey Madness II. Like the grand seed pod, this item can be used to teleport the player to the Grand Tree. Unlike the grand seed pod, the royal seed pod is not consumed upon use and never runs out of charges.