- 1 How do you capture a village in Mount and Blade Warband?
- 2 How do you take over a castle in Mount and Blade Warband?
- 3 How do you get denars in Mount and Blade Warband?
- 4 How long does it take for a looted village to recover?
- 5 Can you buy castles in Warband?
- 6 Can you buy a fief in Bannerlord?
- 7 How do you get a castle in Bannerlord?
- 8 How do you take Grunwalder castle?
- 9 How do you make money in Mount and Blade Warband?
- 10 How do you get rich in Bannerlord?
- 11 What is the fastest way to make money in Bannerlord?
- 12 How do you make money with Pendor prophesy?
- 13 How do you help villages in Bannerlord?
- 14 How do you improve villages in Warband?
- 15 What happens if you raid a village in Bannerlord?
How do you capture a village in Mount and Blade Warband?
Wiki Targeted (Games) Villages, unlike castles and towns, cannot be captured directly. Instead, villages are associated with a nearby castle or town and when the castle or town is captured, so is the village.
How do you take over a castle in Mount and Blade Warband?
Castles are fortifications found all over Calradia, and each one is linked to a nearby village. In order to take control of a castle away from an opposing faction, you must besiege it. Note that you must have a negative relation and at least 10 troops before being given the option.
How do you get denars in Mount and Blade Warband?
You can earn a lot of money by finding tournaments and entering them. The tournament reward is usually not too great, but its possible to earn a few thousand denars by betting on yourself. If you place a max bet on yourself each round, you can earn up to 4000.
How long does it take for a looted village to recover?
Looted villages tend to start functioning again in between 10-20 in-game days. This can be loosely monitored by the visual representation of the village on the map. If the village is smoking, it has been recently raided. If it has been looted, but not smoking, it is close to being rebuilt.
Can you buy castles in Warband?
Castles are found all over Calradia, and each one has a nearby village. In order to take control of a castle, you must besiege it With an enemy castleyou have the option to besiege it and claim it for your own There are other ways for a faction to capture a castle in Warband other than just besieging it.
Can you buy a fief in Bannerlord?
To get a fief in Mount & Blade 2 Bannerlord, you first have to become a vassal of a more powerful lord. To do that, you first have to reach Clan Tier Level 2. Then, choose the kingdom that you want to pledge allegiance to and find their leader.
How do you get a castle in Bannerlord?
You’ll need to declare war on the entire faction whose castle you want to take. This can be very dangerous without the might of a kingdom behind you, so the best method is usually to keep track of big wars that are happening and jump in to steal a castle from a faction that is losing and about to be destroyed.
How do you take Grunwalder castle?
Easiest way to capture grunwalder is probably to wait for someone else to capture it. Like sarranids for instance. Once they capture it the garrison will be replaced by the troops of the conquerors who are most likely far worse than rhodok sharpshoooters. Then you swoop in for the kill.
How do you make money in Mount and Blade Warband?
The easiest way to earn money fast in the early game is to go fight in the tournaments, and gamble on you winning. Tournaments are great for three reasosns. First; tournaments are easy to win (except for swadia and their damn jousts -_-). Second, by gambling you can end up earning over 10,000 gold in every tournament.
How do you get rich in Bannerlord?
Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord: Money – how to earn it? Mount and Blade 2 guide, tips
- Hunting for bandits.
- Selling slaves.
- Looting villages.
- Completing missions.
- Arena fights and participating in tournaments.
- Buying a Workshop.
- Creating a caravan.
What is the fastest way to make money in Bannerlord?
How to Make Money Fast
- Complete Village Quests.
- Trade Items For a Profit.
- Hunt Looters For Their Weapons and Armor.
- Smelt Weapons For Money.
- Become a Mercenary in Bannerlord.
- Compete in Tournaments.
How do you make money with Pendor prophesy?
- 1 Buy land in cities.
- 2 Trading.
- 3 Weekly Budget.
- 4 Betting at tournaments on yourself.
- 5 Quests.
- 6 Slave-master.
- 7 Looting.
How do you help villages in Bannerlord?
Here are a few things you can do to stabilise a settlement in the beginning:
- Put some gold into the reserves to boost building speeds.
- Upgrade the Granary to level three.
- Choose the Irrigation option as the Daily Default option.
How do you improve villages in Warband?
The following events will raise the prosperity of a village:
- A group of farmers from the village returns from its destination.
- The player completes an economic quest for the village.
- The player purchases items or cattle from the village.
- The player builds a mill in the village.
What happens if you raid a village in Bannerlord?
You can raid both neutral and enemy villages to steal their resources. Once a village has been fully raided, it will take some time for it to recover and become fully operational. You can also recruit villagers for your armies by force, coercing them into becoming part of your forces.