- 1 What is the seed to spawn in a village in Minecraft PE?
- 2 What is the best Minecraft village seed?
- 3 What is the best Minecraft seed for PE?
- 4 What is the seed for a big village in Minecraft?
- 5 What is the best seed in Minecraft 1.16 3?
- 6 What is the easiest Minecraft seed?
- 7 What is the coolest Minecraft seed?
- 8 What is the best seed in Minecraft 1.16 5?
- 9 What is the rarest Minecraft biome?
- 10 What is the most beautiful biome in Minecraft?
- 11 Is Minecraft PE bedrock or Java?
- 12 What is the first Minecraft seed?
- 13 What’s the DSMP seed?
- 14 Which Minecraft seed has the most diamonds?
What is the seed to spawn in a village in Minecraft PE?
Seed: super pig This seed spawns you right near a very unique village that actually melds into the rock. There are a few houses that are actually elevated into the face of the mountain. That tall pillar of a house is the blacksmith, it holds: 2 iron leggings.
What is the best Minecraft village seed?
5 good Minecraft village seeds
- 1) Desert Dunes. Seed: 8638613833825887773. (Image via Reddit)
- 2) Village in the Forest. Seed: 1777181425785. (Image via Minecraftseedhq)
- 3) Village on the Coast. Seed: 3227028068011494221. (Image via Minecraftseedhq)
- 4) Frosty Village. Seed: -7255571058704538969.
What is the best Minecraft seed for PE?
Here are the best Minecraft PE seeds:
- Rocky Mountain Village.
- Village Island.
- Desert Cliffs.
- Hillside Village Stronghold.
- Fast Loot.
- Panda Watching.
- Underwater Shipwreck.
- Desert Temple Loot.
What is the seed for a big village in Minecraft?
#1 -2616073310770286304. When spawning in this Minecraft seed, players will immediately be placed in between a pillager outpost and a large village, both of which contain valuable loot.
What is the best seed in Minecraft 1.16 3?
#1 -1251680664326302636. This Minecraft seed is perfect for players who have trouble finding End portals but still want to defeat the Nether Dragon. Right near spawn at coordinates -1250, 700; you will find a stronghold in the water below the ice. This is every players ticket to the End.
What is the easiest Minecraft seed?
Best beginner seeds in Minecraft
- #1 Mansion, pillager, village, and Nether portal. Seed 1 (Image via Minecraft)
- #2 Everything a player needs. Village at spawn (Image via Minecraft)
- #3 Two villages, two biomes. Overview of the first village (Image via Minecraft)
- #4 Badlands Mineshaft.
What is the coolest Minecraft seed?
10 best Minecraft seeds
- Minecraft Seed Island. Buried treasure and hidden loot make this seed immediately exciting.
- Temple of Doom. Welcome to the jungle!
- A Song of Ice and Spire.
- Ultimate Farm Spawn.
- Village Cut in Half by Ravine.
- Savanna Villages on the Great Plains.
- Horse Island Survival.
- The Titanic.
What is the best seed in Minecraft 1.16 5?
5 best Minecraft Java seeds for 1.16.5 version
- 1) 8638613833825887773. This seed is well worth the long string of numbers.
- 2) 12542. Image via RockPaperShotgun.
- 3) 2327370183894455166. For Minecraft players who greatly enjoy survival mode, this is the perfect spawning spot.
- 4) 4868779681694657051.
- 5) 135566897806298.
What is the rarest Minecraft biome?
Modified Jungle Edge This is the rarest biome in Minecraft as stated by their developers. This biome gets the “extremely rare” tag. The reason for its rarity is the conditions that it needs to spawn. A Swamp Hills biome is required to generate beside the Jungle biome.
What is the most beautiful biome in Minecraft?
#1 – Warped Forest The warped forest biome is by far the best-looking biome of them all. The design of this biome cannot be beaten. Warped forests are home to some of the most interesting-looking blocks in the entire game, such as warped wart blocks and warped stems.
Is Minecraft PE bedrock or Java?
Are Bedrock and Pocket Edition the same? Yes. While the game has evolved, Mojang has since updated the name. Collectively, most versions of Minecraft that are not the Java version fall under “Bedrock”.
What is the first Minecraft seed?
After a month of research, the first-ever Minecraft title screen was found on two different seeds: 2151901553968352745 and 8091867987493326313. This world can only be found in the Beta 1.7. 3 version of Minecraft. The coordinates for the background’s exact location are X=61.48~, Y=75, Z=-68.73~.
What’s the DSMP seed?
People who are interested in playing in and exploring the Dream SMP Minecraft seed are free to do so. All players need to do is go and create a new Java Edition world and use the seed: 5826025064014972987.
Which Minecraft seed has the most diamonds?
Top 5 Minecraft seeds for diamonds as of August 2021
- 5) Ravine Full of Diamonds. Seed: -974562123. Diamonds inside a ravine (Image via Minecraft)
- 4) Broken Nether Portal. Seed: 1537846859. Broken Nether Portal (Image via Minecraft)
- 3) Three in one. Seed: -573947210.
- 2) Ravine with mineshaft. Seed: -1240247800.