- 1 How do you get more money on Smurf Village?
- 2 How do I get more smurfberries?
- 3 How do you unlock the island in Smurfs Village?
- 4 How do I get more wood in Smurfs Village?
- 5 How do you get resources in Smurf Village?
- 6 What is a Smurf Berry bit?
- 7 How do you get Marina in Smurfs Village?
- 8 How do you unlock planet Swoof?
- 9 What happened to Smurf Island at Carowinds?
- 10 How do you dig on the mountain in Smurfs Village?
How do you get more money on Smurf Village?
- Harvesting crops (see Crops for full details)
- Sending out Rafts (see Rafts for full details)
- Playing Miner Smurf’s Mining Game or Miner Smurf’s Cart Game.
- Playing Marina’s Underwater Game.
- Digging on theMountain Top.
- Digging up Crates from Craters on the Swoof Planet.
- Collecting from Butterflies or Ladybugs.
How do I get more smurfberries?
The following is a list of the different ways smurfberries can be earned:
- Real money purchase by in-game microtransactions.
- Can be collected from the Smurfberry Bush (Costs real money)
- Gifts from Marco Smurf or Jokey Smurf.
- Random treasure from digging on the Mountain.
- Random treasure from digging on the Swoof Planet.
How do you unlock the island in Smurfs Village?
The Island is a special, free expansion on Smurfs’ Village. The Island is unlocked at Level 19, when players complete several, long quests given to them by Papa Smurf. The Island is completely separate from the Main Village, but the Coin and Smurfberry amounts are the same.
How do I get more wood in Smurfs Village?
Timber Smurfs hut is unlocked at level 7 and costs 300 gold in the main village. Timber Smurf gives XP and wood every 24 hours, the amount of XP and wood can be increesed by placing logs next to it.
How do you get resources in Smurf Village?
Tap Scaredy Smurf once a day when it is dark in the village, to collect xp. Tap Handy’s Hut or Architect’s Hut once you find Handy’s blueprints to customize your huts using wood, stone, and dye. Collect these resources from Timber, Miner, and Marco. There could be other ways to earn resources too!
What is a Smurf Berry bit?
A smurfberry is a round red berry that grows on a bush. It is generally considered the primary source of nutrition for the Smurfs, along with sarsaparilla leaves.
How do you get Marina in Smurfs Village?
Marina in the Smurfs’ Village game An update to the Smurfs’ Village app game features Marina as an accessible character. As soon as players place her on their island, she will invite her sweetheart Handy Smurf.
How do you unlock planet Swoof?
The swoof planet is an alternate area to the village accessed by building the rocket ship at level 22, three area expansions are accessed by building bridges, another few are accessed by using the magic bird and stardust.
What happened to Smurf Island at Carowinds?
Carowinds In 1984, Carowinds added Smurf Island, which was a children’s play area located on the 1.3-acre (5,300 m2) island surrounded by the Carolina Sternwheeler. Smurf Island was eventually closed, and later demolished to make space for the BORG Assimilator, a Star Trek themed flying roller coaster.
How do you dig on the mountain in Smurfs Village?
In the special area of the build menu on the mountain, you can buy for 200 gold a normal shovel to dig for items on the mountain, or use 2 smurfberries for a gold shovel. A normal shovel takes 30 minutes to complete, while a gold one takes 5 seconds.