- 1 Is there a shuttle bus from Kildare train station to Kildare Village?
- 2 What Junction is Kildare Village?
- 3 Is there a direct train from Galway to Kildare?
- 4 How many shops are there in Kildare Village?
- 5 How much is the bus from Belfast to Dublin?
- 6 What is there to do in Kildare today?
- 7 What exit do I take for Kildare Village?
- 8 How much is the train from Kildare to Dublin?
- 9 Do you have to book to get into Kildare Village?
- 10 How does Kildare Village work?
- 11 Is Kildare Village open during lockdown?
Is there a shuttle bus from Kildare train station to Kildare Village?
” There is a free shuttle bus service from Kildare train station to Kildare Village. The shuttle bus timetable is available at Kildare train station, on the Dublin-Portlaoise Irish Rail timetable or by calling the Tourist Information Centre on 045 520501.”
What Junction is Kildare Village?
Kildare Village is just 60 minutes from Dublin, off junction 13 on the M7 motorway.
Is there a direct train from Galway to Kildare?
Yes, there is a direct train departing from Galway and arriving at Kildare. Services depart four times a day, and operate every day. The journey takes approximately 2h 1m.
How many shops are there in Kildare Village?
You’ll find it difficult to resist temptation with 100 boutiques from the world’s most exciting designers including Louise Kennedy, Armani, Brooks Brothers, Mulberry and many more, all offering up to 60% off the recommended retail price all year around.
How much is the bus from Belfast to Dublin?
Bus services operate 22 direct buses per day and 154 direct buses per week from Belfast to Dublin. The journey takes around 2 hours and ticket price starts at 28 USD. There are 7 direct trains per day and 53 trains per week that depart from Belfast City Centre, Lanyon Place and arrive at Connolly.
What is there to do in Kildare today?
Top Attractions in County Kildare
- Wallaby Woods Donadea. 213.
- The Kildare Maze. 173.
- Kildare Village. 924.
- Moone High Cross. Points of Interest & Landmarks.
- Saint Brigid’s Cathedral and Round Tower. 129.
- The Curragh Racecourse. Horse Tracks.
- Mondello Park International Motor Racing Circuit. Auto Racing Tracks.
- Barrow River.
What exit do I take for Kildare Village?
Leave the M7 at exit 13 for Kildare Town/Nurney. Take the third exit off the roundabout for Kildare; crossing over the motorway take the first exit at the roundabout and at the next roundabout take the third exit for the Kildare Village.
How much is the train from Kildare to Dublin?
The best way to get from Kildare to Dublin is to train which takes 46 min and costs €8 – €11.
Do you have to book to get into Kildare Village?
Plan ahead with pre-booking and reserve your complimentary parking space. Pre-booking your parking is highly recommended to ensure a designated complimentary parking space. Due to restrictions on guest numbers for social distancing purposes, there may be a delay when entering the Village, even when you have pre-booked.
How does Kildare Village work?
Virtual Shopping is a new service offered by participating boutiques at Kildare Village, enabling you to remotely purchase items directly from the boutiques. Select your favourite brand from the participating boutiques list here, then contact the boutique directly by WhatsApp, phone or email to shop.
Is Kildare Village open during lockdown?
You can still enjoy shopping the Village boutiques with our Virtual Shopping service, for home delivery or collection in the Village. We look forward to seeing you again soon and hope you stay safe and well.