How do you display a Christmas village in a small space?
Small Spaces to Display Your Christmas Village
- Your fireplace mantel in a long village display.
- A bookshelf in front of books or after the books have been cleared.
- On top of kitchen cabinets if there is space between the cabinets and ceiling.
- Floating shelves hung on the wall.
- Window sills if your pieces are small.
Where should I put my Christmas village?
Make sure that there’s room for a house or two, and that there’s not too much traffic where the houses and decoration can get trampled on and broken. Most people begin to put their Villages starting in their living room or near their main entrance door/foyer-way.
What Christmas Village is best?
Calling itself the Best Christmas Town in America, Colonial Williamsburg particularly shines at Christmastime. Traditions abound, such as caroling by torchlight, a gun-salute display, and every home in the historic area lighting a candle in their windows—dating back to the days of the Founding Fathers.
What do you use for snow in a Christmas village?
Most often this is simply plastic or paper that has been chopped into tiny pieces. Some extravagant people use handfuls of this snow, in preference of any sheeting or other white coverings.