- 1 Which borough is kidbrooke in?
- 2 Is Kidbrooke a nice area to live?
- 3 How many homes does kidbrooke village have?
- 4 How safe is Thamesmead?
- 5 What is the safest area in London?
- 6 Which is the safest place to live in London?
- 7 What is there to do in kidbrooke?
- 8 What council is kidbrooke?
- 9 How big is Sutcliffe Park?
Which borough is kidbrooke in?
Kidbrooke | History of the local areas | Royal Borough of Greenwich.
Is Kidbrooke a nice area to live?
It’s especially popular with young couples who are looking for a little more space than what’s on offer in Blackheath and beyond. But Kidbrooke is more than a mere cheaper alternative to nearby London neighbourhoods. The thriving SE3 postcode sets itself apart with snazzy new builds and a strong sense of community.
How many homes does kidbrooke village have?
There will be 1,525 affordable homes at Kidbrooke Village. On completion, the tenure mix will be approximately 38% affordable and 62% private.
How safe is Thamesmead?
Crime. Thamesmead suffers from a higher crime rate than the London average, with some estate residents claiming that gangs have been left untouched by police. In 2009, Moses Nteyoho was ambushed and killed by a gang in Tavy Bridge.
What is the safest area in London?
1: Richmond upon Thames: 11,336 crimes – 56.68 per 1,000 Still number one for London’s lowest crime rate, Richmond is the safest place to live in the capital. This perhaps isn’t so surprising, since it feels more like a calm, welcoming village than a London borough.
Which is the safest place to live in London?
The Safest Places To Live In London
- Richmond upon the Thames. The south-west London community of Richmond upon the Thames is equally safe and beautiful.
- Notting Hill. Thanks to a certain movie, Notting Hill has been well and truly discovered.
- Muswell Hill.
What is there to do in kidbrooke?
Train links to London Bridge and the City, as well as Greenwich just a short journey away
- The Depot. Finally we have a pub and it serves great food, any time of the day.
- Buenos Aires Café
- Susan Clark Interiors.
- Oxleas Wood Cafe and Severndroog Castle.
What council is kidbrooke?
Kidbrooke (SE3) | Royal Borough of Greenwich.
How big is Sutcliffe Park?
Sutcliffe Park is a 16.7 hectare public park in Eltham in the Royal Borough of Greenwich in London. A large part of the park is a local nature reserve and a Site of Borough Importance for Nature Conservation, Grade II.